<September 3, 2003>
- Don't worry, the chicken lives!
- Kutna Hora, after a few re-written centuries of Czech history.
- I drew this kind of absent mindedly at first, but the sketch turned out a lot better than I had expected. I decided to try a little experimenting with watercolor and ink outlines. Ahh, it's so dream-like.... and I even added in, just for Yerf, a censorship bathingsuit. Not like the origional was all that bad, it didn't show anything really. You can see that origional in my deviantart archive at lizardbeth.deviantart.com
- goofy little image for the pages of my site which are still under construction ^ ^ For those of ya who don't know, my website has moved to http://basalt.deviouskitty.com! k i'm done ^ ^;
- My first watercolor in --- well, a couple DECADES. Eesh! Spiffed up a bit in Photoshop to get rid of rat-inflicted damage and such like.
- The original inspiration beast for this guy I actually doodled while waiting for the train. It was much smaller, and in a crappy sketchpad I carry around with me. Decided it would be fun to do a more detailed head shot. And since my friend was ignoring me and playing "Star Wars Galaxies", I kept myself busy otherwise :) [image © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [Aug. 27, 2003]
- Well, it's official. Digger got picked up by "Graphic Smash" a new subscription site, which means that I get money for it (Yay!) and that our wombat hero and acquaintences will be movin' on over. I'm very excited. Thanks to everyone at Yerf who's been so helpful!
- For my dear wolfie.