<August 28, 2003>
- For the Bin. The Turbine Divinity!
- It came from a conversation with a friend about taking pain medication and seeing things.... I really don't know anything other than that. The joke would be more obvious had I colored it, but you can use your imagionation.... And I appologize for the overused "6th Sence" reference.
- Turbine, for the trading post (reuploaded with some minor changes)
- "Trayil" - a slightly abstract piece dedicated to a friend.
- Super-sexy Japanese water spirit. And a carp.
- Totally ripping off Utagawa Kuniyoshi's style here. ART THEEFS!!!oneoneone
- I like Jurassic flying fuzzies. And stormclouds.
- I still function. Yes still alive, slowly drawing. This is an old pic I recently found and am auctioning off on Furbid. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?justdisp&Ebonyleopard
- The most detailed picture of Xenif, the black phoenix, I've done yet. This took awhile to finish as I gained and lot interest on it. Prints of this is also available on furbid.
- This is my spirit animal! actually its just me being stupid, which ORIGINALLY was a graphic for ShadowLands chat gone horribly horribly wrong...HORRIBLY wrong..
- Another picture from the extinct birds article, a New Zealand giant eagle attacking a moa.
- From an article I did about extinct birds. Osteodontornis orri (30 MYA) shown with a contemporary gull. It would have no trouble competing for food.
- Turbine Divinity for the trading post. I thought a bird with fake wings would be delightfully ironic. Watercolors and evil acrylics.
- Other than the fact that this catfishy beast is "Snorkus, Liberator of Goldfish," I have no idea what this painting is about.
- Happy birthday Gab!! ^_^ I gotta apologize, I nearly forgot to finish it because I was working on my trading post pic... you deserve better, but here it is, and I hope you like it!
- It's my pic for the Trading Post. Turbine Divinity is © Mr. Harpold.