<July 9, 2003>
- A painting i started a couple of months ago...finally at a stage where I like it... acrylics, paint pens, white ink, and collage on wood.
- Jed is a very blond wolf mans! This is the best thing I've been able to draw in weeks, and it still doesn't have a background. In case you were ever dying to draw Jed (I don't know why you would be), here's colors he is, as well as typical clothes. This is the un-nippled version of the picture. If you want the nipple version, you'll have to ask me if we are both in the IRC at the same time.
- It's...Klandagi. Coywugar? Boring headshot etc etc.
- A quick Susan Seddon Boulet-inspired sketch of a bear and a glowy Haida-style salmon. (It was originally gonna be a hummingbird, and then I thought, "Look, no self-respecting bear hangs around cuddling hummingirds, I don't care how totemic and spiritual you get. Give 'im a fish or something.") I always have fun with these...
- Arrr! A ring-tailed lemur corsair, from the lawless pirate haven of Laotra. Yet another Akoma campaign concept piece. (Only a few more to go.) [Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.]
- Vantid, for the Trading Post. Vantid is © Amber Hill.