<July 1, 2003>
- "Country Couple" Something tells me that overalls wouldn't need much alteration to fit an anthro bat.
- "George Laments his new Spandex" Boingboingboing...ow ow ow.
- This is really just a doodle, but I liked it so much that I had to upload it. I call it the "Sea Blob" because someone told me it looks like a creature that lives under the sea. He used to have a tail, but I thought he looked better without it.
- _I_ just graduated. To celebrate, here is a brand spanking new (GASP!) drawing of Seth sitting around smokin'. I had this perfect image of him in my head pointing at his shoe, only one of his legs was up and he wasn't sitting cross-legged. Oh well. There will be more to this picture later, like another character (Tim) and a background. Oh, my birthday's this Thursday if anyone cares. =P
- portrait of a fox... 17x17; acrylics, housepaint, paint pens, xerox tranfers w/gel medium, on wood... i think i'm bringing this to AC.
- piece i started ages ago... portrait of a husky, in town? i'm thinking i might bring this to AC... anyone interested in it?... 15x17"; acrylics, housepaint and xerox transfers on wood.
- Too close for comfort. Colored.
- Hyena about to burst laughing ( I don't know for what reason...) Sketch made in pencil, digitally enhanced with colour. Copyright Nathalie Jean-Bart 2003
- Just wolves's heads, showing different facial expressions... Directly drawn with a pen.
- A Colobus Monkey missionary of S'allumer, from the eastern kingdom of Sungbo. (The eight-pointed star of S'allumer is braced by a crescent frame - and there's a whole story about that, but not room to tell it here.) Concept picture for an Ironclaw RPG campaign. [Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.]