<June 17, 2003>
- Shade for the Binaries forum
- Oil pastel piece from last October that I just got around to scanning and piecing together. Based on a really old creature design- but the original creature had hind legs, too, and could come up onto the ice.
- Someone already had the filename "owl." Just a somewhat stylized linoleum print owl from my AP art 'folio. My high school had such horroble printing equipment. I wish I'd been able to use Ringling's print studio at the time, it would've come out much better...:P
- My "me" character is inexplicably even-fatter-than-I-am.
- This wasn't actually inspired by Finding Nemo.
- A couple of weird little monsters who've been rattling around inside my skull. I should do something with them.
- More trading-post stuff.
- My convention badge for Anthrocon this year. I'll be working the Art Show. Please visit me!
- A convention badge for Deanna "Snow" Stango.
- Snow's finished room sign. I ended up giving Rollie shades. Three days later, what's sleep?
- "The pup" At last, I found you!! Hand-drawn, put in colour in Photoshop.
- OMG! did Thorn actually attempt to draw a background? *dies from shock* I just started drawing and behold, this is what came out of my pencil. a cat dragon. I think shes cute =)
- Falcon bet that Coyote could never move that rock, and from the looks of it, Coyote was over-confident that he could actually do it. Boy does this reflect my own personal issues.
- your everyday run of the mill cross between a wolf and a dragon.
- Reike is my favorite fox chick and...Today is her birthday. Happy birthday girl! You be tha best.
- A quick little rendering of Digger and her mail. I've gotten so much positive feedback on "Digger" (even after I told everyone not to get attached!) that I wanted to do SOMETHING. Thanks, all. *sniffle*
- An itinerant storyteller gerenuk sits around the campfire with several other of his kind at sunset, weaving a tale. (Gerenuks, in the real world, are rather odd creatures. They can actually stand on their hind legs, and - like giraffes - they have prehensile tongues for snagging juicy leaves from thorny acadia trees.) Yet another concept picture for an Akoma-based Ironclaw campaign (particularly since one of my potential players would like a Gerenuk character). Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd. (16 Jun 2003)