<June 9, 2003>
- Saturday Night at the Aquarium, or Fish and Chips... This really isn't as 'finished' looking as I'd originally intended, but it's been sitting on my computer for far too long, which leads me to conclude that this is its final state.
- Dillio. A test painting on Bristol. Eh. It's pretty ok. It's some sort of croc.
- One out of 4 children will lose their pet Trubuck to dragon predation this year.
- Dennis Nolan lectured at my school. Here I'm trying out his technique of layering yellow, light red, and prussian blue watercolors on top of each other. Also it's a Centrosaurus because Prehistoric Times wants them.
- Pachycephalosaurs have got GREAT BIG ARSES. Also I hate drawing things this cheesey. Please BUY IT and get it OUT OF MY FACE. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1056432004
- A rather unpleasant Iguanodon guy.
- Timothy Cycadshire and Erik Reaperman: A highbrow Hypsilophodon berates his monosyllabic barbarian of an Erlikosaurus roommate.
- "Nokomis" - This is Nokomis, a Northern Harrier who lives by my house. After watching her for a few days, I named her after the Algonquin earth goddess.
- "The Owl King" - The king of owls practicing his magick. By the way, that's a Luna Moth--not a butterfly. (Butterflies don't have featheresque antennae.) Besides, a Great Horned Owl conjuring up butterflies wouldn't be very fitting. The owl is also wearing the feathers of a Red-tailed Hawk, its daytime, or solar balancing raptor.
- Asa, a rooster, and a peacock... colored pencils, markers, paint pens, colored pencils... © Allison Reed 2003.
- Well, going in for oral surgery in about 2 hours. So, I'm posting a big eyed kitten to easy to anticipation.
- Buggy dragon, drawn for Scyld at CACE. Yay!
- My first actually finished entry to the binaries weekly contest. Here is the luverly Novalee, finding herself materialized in the middle of a bar (either that, or she was just hit on by some skeevy fox). Novalee © Blinded Angel, Art © me.
- Been working on expanding t'old B&W portfolio, as I try to get more freelance work. This is a curve-billed brown thrasher with...err...somethin' or other, done in megascribble. Of course, he could be a curve-billed puce-and-chartreuse thrasher--it's monochrome!--so you'll have to take my word for the brown part.
- This is my submission for Furry Fan's draw you character as a celebrity contest. So gues what... Traci the Creed dork strikes again! Woo-Hoo! An on-stage Myeko posing as Scott Stapp with Mark Tremonti playing his guitar in the background. The silouette of Tremonti is based on a photograph that I have... I just drew the outline of that picture and made it all black because I can't draw guitars worth crap