<May 31, 2003>
- A suprise gift for my multi-winged sis, Aisling. :) Drawing four wings and having them look halfway believable sure ain't easy! O.o And my wings look all funny and small due to the foreshortening--bah. :P
- I just graduated. To celebrate, here is a rat wearing a tophat. I call him Itchy.
- How to cheat in art: 1. Take a crappy watercolor blob. 2. Crop away all the parts you obviously failed at. 3. Put it through an artistic Photoshop filter. Voil%E1, good to go.
- A spontaneus little horsie from a couple months back.
- Companion piece to "bubbles.jpg"... i am planning on showing them together at Anthrocon. Drawn at a coffeeshop about a week ago, and then colored with watercolors, markers and colored pencils. ©Allison Reed 2003.
- dumb looking random beastie sketch done while waiting for pics to scan.