<May 26, 2003>
- Art I'm working on for Anthrocon, sketchlines and potentially illegal for Yerf nipple digitally erased.
- Quick stencil and spraypaint image to test out new media. I wanted this to have more a street or flyer look, so I painted the background colors by hand. The kanji reads, "geisha boy cat." The grammar is likely off, but I did what I could. Stencil and spraypaint. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- a commission for my bud "thelonewolf27". dont ask why he requested this particular expression because i really have no idea =)
- A gift for a friend of mine. Killed my wrist in the process of inking, but it's always worth it for the result. All I can say is he'd better like it or I'll... beat him up. Yeah, that's right. :> Ink on parchment.
- Just a quick and silly watercolor piece for Anthrocon. Were one a husky pirate, white would probably be the worst color to wear, what with the blood and the scurvy and swashbuckling and keelhauling and salt pork and so forth, but hey! They're pin-ups, they're not required to make sense.
- Quick sketch of a cute green dragon.