<May 13, 2003>
- Anthro rat concept art. I don't see all that many anthro rats around! Anyway, was trying to equally mingle rat anatomy with human anatomy. Turned out to be more difficult than I thought, but here's the outcome. Plan on doing more of this...and adding some clothes! ;P Ratties © me.
- These are the scouts of the Black Plague. It was intended as a sketch, and I still think it is. Heck, I spent less than an hour on it.
- The vast army of the rats were often called the Black Plague, and by some the Dark Blood Plague. For when one saw them running across the plains, their blood red banners mingled against their dark fur like a dithered pattern. And they were the most efficient plague the earth had ever encountered.
- Wow... it's really been a while since I've drawn an anthro... this is Spooky for Spike. She was a fun and refreshing character to draw. I think I may have made her head a bit too big (doh!) but even still, I like it :) Markers and colored pencils on Bristol. Spooky © Christi Smith Hayden, 2003.
- Trying to get myself out of an artist block, I did this pic for my Artica fan club reaching over 500 members. Slightly "Yerfafied" for rules approval. Artica (C) S. Howard
- Sly gets a surprise. Image "Yerfafied". Sly copyright (C) Howard.
- HEEEHEEHEH!!! nanya has been SPOONED!!! XD trigg better watch out, grimmus has got the fist of death thing goin on... grimmus doesn't look as pissed as i wanted him to, but twas fun. more fan art for nanya!! :)
- trade with the awesome skulg from DA, of her character Scaria. don't like the background, my markers wouldn't blend and i was in a hurry. for some reason i wanted yellow highlights on her hands and stuffs *shakes head* illogical me. :)
- I decided to join the fun of the Yerf Binaries and try my hand at Tragos (copyright NevarRaven), hopefully to be finished sometime soon.
- You know... Beavers can be scary. This picture was painted a year ago, after a recent encounter with a beaver family. Adobe Photoshop 5.0.
- It's a very small gryphon, clinging to a wreath. I didn't paint with any particular bird-species in mind, but there's some owl in this fellow. Oh, and it's small, but can bite pretty hard with that beak, so don't try touching it, mkay? Adobe Photoshop 5.0
- Yeah... I wanted to try that famous salt texturing technique, so I took my watercolour set, painted this inked drawing and... this is the result. Not very original or cool.
- This may look like a dragon, but it's not. It's a wyvern... a relative of the dragon that is very venomous (this one even has a Cobra Hood). Not to worry, though. They are no bigger then chickens... at least where my characters are from.