<May 5, 2003>
- Chinese River dolphin ('Baiji') in ink...for XenoCetacea.
- Bowhead whale and confused Polar Bear...yet another ink disaster for XenoCetacea.
- It's a bald eagle mustang hippogryph. Hey, it's something!
- Lousy toony blue mutt! Only took me 10 months to finally draw you! It was a good warm up though, on to AC artwork!
- Character sketches to flesh out the charismatic Graham Fidelis, a tycoon (that's tiger-raccoon, mind you!) who is incredibly strong and healthy save for the obvious, but keeps finding his dreams of being a firefighter dashed. The little crab-eating raccoon is his buddy Ghirardelli, who doesn't realize he is highly empathic and can actually read people's emotions, even when they aren't outwardly displaying them. Ink n' color coming soon. <:)
- More watercolor madness, dragons this time. No, it's not airbrushed for Yerf-friendliness... she's a she.
- here's laughin at you...