<April 29, 2003>
- Spare his life and he will grant you wishes.
- Gryllus, and an adoring fan. Brushpen over pencil sketch.
- As a counterpart to the jackalope, I introduce the lopajack; earless by choise.
- 21 hours later. *collapse* Cel layout of Rollie and a ukelele.
- 21 hours later, oh my back. My poor poor back. Cel layout of Rollie.
- just a quick painter doodle - a lockjaw creating some creature, madscientist style with wacky wall in back. God is their only superior.
- best sport in the world - STORM TAG!!!! well, only if your storms are the most vicious things on the planet where the nonstop lightening actually chases you, you can stand getting hit by lightening several times at once, and you can fly without wings. :D
- it draws them there, that place of reformation, and gives them the Red.
- I'm still searching for my place. I keep shifting and changing, hoping someday, the gears will click, and I'll start moving forward again.
- Photoshop graphic for the awards to go to all the kiddo's in our pack who made the trek up North for the campout and festival.
- A cover for a book I'm writing titled "How To Draw Fantasy Creatures and Anthros".