<April 21, 2003>
- Stop me before I draw cutesy again!--*WHUMP*
- 'Beluga' for the XenoCetacea portfolio. Possible alternate title: 'Bondage Beluga with Very Sharp Object'
- A little something I drew up for an up and coming RPG.... http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1051161680 Samurai Fox Mecha
- more art from that same up and coming RPG... http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1051161989, cause daddy needs a new pair of shoes.
- I'd already done one version of this pic-- and wasn't satisfied. So here's version 2... of who knows how many. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1051162490 , or the terrorists win, darn it.
- Illustrator practice. The original sketch was actually supposed to be of the virgin Marry. But since I suck at people... it turned into this. The file name is just goofy.
- This is my jackalguy Crosstown, posing and looking stupid. Also done about 4 months ago.
- And here comes the retrospectives... This is a fake angsty pic done about 4 months ago. I still havn't figured out how I got that stoneish texture.
- I'm on Yerf! This is how happy I am!
- Rollie's seen too much Lilo & Stitch. By popular vote, Rollie playing the ukelele is cuter than him hula hooping. There ya are! Cel layout for the Anthrocon 2003 show. Must finish commissions still. :)
- A never-to-be-finished comic depicting Romeo and Juliet. It was going to be for my English class, but that's due tommorrow and this is the only page done, so.. I did something else. But for now, enjoy! OpenCanvas and Photoshop, characters and artwork copyright me, quotes copyright Shakespeare, font gotten at http://www.aon-celtic.com/.
- For Bnaries. OpenCanvas. Lyosha copyright Amy Fenell.
- A lil' watercolour doodle for Erin! Dingbat is so cute =) This is the only fuzzy thing I've drawn in awhile >_<
- didn't feel like putting a background on this. just another wolf dragon critter thingy.