<April 15, 2003>
- "This is the company I work for." I am not allowed to say their name in text, for some reason. Prototype box art that was not used. Flash and Photoshop. Brian Reynolds did the happy shuttle.
- "This is the company I work for." I am not allowed to say the name in text. Prototype art for the second of two titles coming to stores soon. Flash and Photoshop.
- "Rhythem=Life". A sort of "march to the beat of your own drum" thing. Part of the series that the last 3 or 4 images have been a part of.
- I can't believe this stupid thing took all day. It was an old old sketch I decided to trace. There was more to it, but I thought it looked better this way. A male Grunge.
- Gift art for Tabris, who looks like a stoned border collie with bad 80s hair! Yay!
- The orcanine are a killer-whale sized race that defends the ocean. They are primal and savage and said to appear in the company of true orcas.
- My interpretation of a yeti. His long white fur keeps him warm in a cold climate.
- Happy REEAAAALLLY late birthday, Katarina! (yep, it's Kat, being accosted by killer butterflies...nooooo! NOT killer butterflies!----and anatomically incorrect ones, as our resident bug-lovers can attest.)
- If Kat thought HER gift was late, this one takes the cake. This birthday gift was given to Rayce in the form of a free commission coupon over 3 years ago. It took him a while to redeem it, then it took me another 2 years to actually DO it. Yikes. Luckily, this doesn't happen very often. (Poor Maurice, the other case. I WILL finish! Honest!) Anyway, happy birthday Rayce!
- My half of an art trade with Silverfoxx! That's a Hookah, a middle eastern TOBACCO pipe. It's not a "wow-groovy-see-the-pretty-colors-bong". Although I must admit, I do not advocate smoking any substance, as it usually leads to cancer. (My grandpa died of lung cancer....) But this was such a neat pic to do. (Inspired by Xena's Lebanese Cuisine Restaurant out here in Orange.)
- EEEEEEE! Collab. with the Spotty Butt! I sketched and designed this... demon capricorn way back in December of last year, and the uber-talented Amy "Lyosha" Fennell has graced him with a fresh coat of kick-arse color! Wish I was that adept with coloring... oh well, that's why I gave my sketch to her to paint ;) [demon capricorn © 2002 by Jen Seng] -- [Dec. 29, 2002 & Apr. 14, 2003]
- A gift for Tagar for his birthday. As someone said before me,(I forget who) "Anatomically correct wings? What are those?" Microns in a sketchbook.
- Someone had posted warplane anthro-type nose-art images here recently at Yerf. Very cool stuff. Those images inspired me to try one using my bat character. Lousy attempt though, I just got this Wacom and I'm still trying to figure it out. :-P
- Boxcutter's character Keyon... for the Yerf.Binaries trading post... And you all thought I couldn't draw lizards! ;p (Ink done with india ink/chinese paintbrush, colouring done with Open Canvas.)
- Phoenix & Dragon