<March 27, 2003>
- Jen Seng workin' her Mad Magick.
- Finally, at version 26, the character itself is finally finished. I promised a few people I'd have this whole thing done by the end of spring break, but I honestly don't believe such a miracle is going to be achieved. I apologize for the size of the file, but after sitting with a 1 point airbrush for what seems like forever, it seems like sacrilage in my brain to not upload the finest quality of this thing I can muster ;) Dear ol' kessie, you will never cease to make my brain hemmorage...
- Love again.
- Acrylic, 18 x 24. The story goes that a prophet of Allah once fled into the desert to escape his enemies. His faithful camel carried him tirelessly to safety, and to reward the beast, the prophet whispered one of the secret names of God into its ear. The camel told the other camels, and to this day, camelkind looks down haughtily on all other creatures who don't possess such sacred knowledge. (And hey, they look neat.)
- Chatin Akaelae, strawberry scented much to her displeasure and the poster skunkess for Campus Safari... and... the cover of Cy Chronicles Book #3,... AND.. also, Twinky,... the wereskunk.
- A belated birthday doodle for my dear Miss Schroeder. Partially referenced from Ursula Vernon's ubercool wolverine photos. Woo!
- Well, I thought this was a pretty darned brilliant idea when I came up with it, but I guess a lot of people didn't get the joke... *sigh* I have an auction up at furbid, btw: http://furrybid.transform.to/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1049389533