<March 24, 2003>
- Pachycrocuta brevirostris---an ancient hyaenid with a beanie. Cheers for drunk sketches!
- My (very) late picture for the "draw your character realistic and cartoony". Aurinona usually isn't cartoony, per se, but I thought it would be fun to see what she'd look like if she was more true to her composite species. I'm scared.
- After TK posted that great pic of her as a rat, I doodled up this little pic of me as a random bird. Since I loves me some birdses!
- Another car doodle, touched up a bit, of Yvie Schroeder's Sasha looking all Hawaiian and whatnot~ *munches*
- A car doodle of Zack, who is © Dave Lurie, and who is always cutely fluffy. :)
- Use a mirror or flip it. A section of a short one page comic I'm still inking. My poor hand...SPORK!
- He's out enjoying the silence of the night. Victor is a character from a new project that I'm working on. Be prepared to see more of him ;) Character & Artwork © Cynthia M. Ramey, 2003
- "Curl" Oh, geez. Look...I'm all sad and stuff. So what else is new?
- I decided to try my hand at an anthro creature that I didn't think has been done too many times. This guy is a displacer beast. For those of you who don't play D&D, a displacer beast looks like a black cougar with six legs and strange-looking tentacles growing off either shoulder.