<March 14, 2003>
- I'm obsessed.
- Another take on the previous concept. A more disgustingly detailed and band-width hungry version with no watermark; completely suitable for all your illegal, art-stealing needs is readily avaliable at my LieJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~kenket
- A golden dragon in the dim forest. Fun with imaginary plants.
- Just when it looked like the Sheep Invaders would defeat the rodents, they brought forth their secret weapon: The War Corgi. And lo, the ovine menace was no more.
- Saving the world from the devastating use of the word "French," it's Freedom Poodle!!! After this, it's off for a Freedom Manicure, and maybe find a nice boy to share some Freedom Fries, take home for some Freedom Kissing and offer for him to stay for some Freedom Toast in the morning. I guess the last part depends on how good he is with his Freedom Tickler. When will the madness end!
- I was getting tired of Kwnn always being the good guy, and so this was a fun change....
- More swash and bucklingm, but I hope you like the picture, and thank you "Li'Lady" for letting draw your character....
- A "bored-at-work-doodle" that graduated. Shoop?
- Sky. I changed her wings for tatoos because I was too happy with her back to cover it all up. Now I'm less happy, but I still like it overall.
- This was a fun commission--they wanted my take on Cerberus, surrounded by broken musical instruments, on the premise that sooner or later, he'd figure out that people showing up with instruments meant that a few hours later, Hades smacked 'im with a newspaper. I was pleased.
- A new version of the raver were! It's mostly the same as the original -- the differences are added feathers, tweaked color for printing, and a much bigger, much cleaner master file. I'm puttin' it on posters (and other junk, on a whim) at http://www.cafeshops.com/raverwere -- yay!