<March 5, 2003>
- haha. majestic gryphon.
- Spades as a dragon.
- A drawing of my character. I'm a little happy on how it turned out, even though there are so many errors in it (no surprise there). ;D
- Another dream snail doodle.
- Doodle of a dream snail dude. I'm trying to draw a variety of dream snail folk.
- For Lyosha cos she drew me a Basi Snake :3
- Saturnian ecosystem. We have a Frilled Weader, a rather stupid Bladeleg cuedow (look in front of you, you idjit, yer gonna get caught in the tail claw thingie!), a rare Saturnian Wyvern (AKA Draconus Weadertops) flying overhead and a couple of Glydows. Its a very, um, warm backdrop isn't it? And sadly, a tad 2D-ish, despite my best efforts to make it non 2D-ish :P
- Ahh, the mighty Weadertops, the proverbial king of all Weaders. And here we have...a couple of sketches of a Weadertops singing. Stupid trivia: The ring that one 'tops is attached to the mic, allowing him to grip it with ease. Thumbclaws don't make good grabbing tools, y'see...
- An anthropomorphic horseshoe crab. Made in Illustrator. I realize now that I should have saved this as a .gif to preserve the color, but I don't think I have the original Illustrator file anymore. Oh well :)
- i haven't been doing any new art lately, just to upload this old furry art to show that i'm sort of active, anyway this is a join project between me and my classmate Sandra. It all started when she doodled three Arabian tiger on her sketch book. I seems to like it, so I made a copy from her rough sketch and had the whole sketch clean up, traced, add details and had it paint. I show her the finished version, she seems to like it as well.
- Commission of Theodous the dragon-mouse, for Draco T. Dragon. Mixed media, mostly colored pencils and watercolors. Don't you hate it how you see all those glaring anatomy problems AFTER you finish a piece? <=P Oh well.. I'm happy with the coloring.
- I'm feeling kind of frumpy-ish. And blue.
- I was told to upload this. Just a quick painter thingy of Ly. Except she's a snake now! Or something. She probably wants to give you a hug.
- Another character created from a brainstorming session during Design class. The premise: a teen angst story using an anthromorphic dog as the lead character. Obscene gesture has been pixelated to protect your tender eyes.
- Finalised character design of Jack Barnstormer, the other lead character in the short story.
- Finalised character design of William Michael Foxworthy III for a short story - a variation of the Prince and the Pauper. [Prouldy making your eyes bleed since 1997.]