<February 12, 2003>
- A rhino head print I did in class out of a slab of rubber. I had fun carving it, but i hate inking prints. Messy.
- Because of all the computer problems and schedule changes as of late, I'm handing over Team-V to John Macfarlane indefinitely. He's got a great love for the characters and a cool sense of story and motion, so I think it'll be a fun ride. We'll announce where and when once it's all worked out.
- Cover for Furrlough #120. Photoshop & Flash over a scanned drawing.
- Mergansers of the world. I cheated and didn't include the extinct Aukland Island Merganser, because I ran out of room. Markers and colored pencil.
- Mystery animal & butterfly, drawn and colored in Flash.
- Woodwarblers. A small picture of the whole thing, and a detail. For bird enthusiasts--to identify the top one in the detail you'll need to refer to an area of the world James Bond covered (And I don't mean the spy!!)Only serious bird geeks will know the answer to that. Markers and colored pencil.
- Tryin' for a more "painterly" look in photoshop..This is a test ....Crits and comments are appreciated.
- Brynne and Nyce in trouble. Just wanted to practice some weaponry. =)
- I've had several people ask me to do more watercolor. here are two gryphon fledgelings.