<January 13, 2003>
- Detail of my painting of Maive. Scanned directly from the canvas in 3 pieces.
- The best thing I've managed to draw in the past three months or so.
- My Christmas 2002 card(s). I ended up doing several versions to see which worked better and this particular one was done using an ink wash over crayon with some painted and cut tissue paper for the character.
- Cheetah close-up done in acrylic's. Done as one of my assignments sophmore year.
- Just a simple picture of my namesake character; Kubo.
- Squirrel and feline out for a picnic in days of yore; India ink over pencil on bristol, scanned May of last year.
- A Soviet Siberian Dwarf hamster in rather rough shape; Pencil and ball-point pen on 60# paper.
- Whenever the subject of furriness comes up, I usually find myself saying something along the lines of "I like animal people, but I don't, y'know, think I have the soul of a wombat or anything." Then I started thinking about this statement. And I suppose, assuming the wombat drank tea, lounged around reading books on wombat evolution, and had a secret weakness for Flavor Blasted Goldfish, and generally acted like a human all the time, that it might be possible.