<January 11, 2003>
- Maive isn't worried about her armor being all that functional this day as she's only going to be beating up on new recruits. Though she's generally called a tiger-mouse, she's actually a very odd form of mage construct. 30' x 36' acrylics on stretched canvas
- Commission of a street samurai/Highlander immortal style character. Photoshop. Prints available through Rabbit Valley at http://store.rabbitvalley.org/department_1329.html
- Watch out dragon! I've been playing too many video games. For sale at FC!
- This picture is retarded, but I still love it, and mainly for it's retarded nature. It was originally meant to be Lyosha perched in a tree, and somehow turned into a stoned griffon sitting atop a mushroom. Go figure. Lookit that vacant stare... and that crooked hunk o' fungi... I've determined that I can't draw griffons, but this pic holds a peculiar charm for me :) [image © 2002 by Jen Seng] -- [Nov. 02, 2002]
- Belique from Kerraleia. I like my carousel book. ^_^