<January 8, 2003>
- This guy is tired of sushi, so he is coming ashore for a little midnight snack. Flash and Photoshop.
- Art Trade with Jedd, a depiction of the difference between Martens and Martins. Flash and Photoshop.
- Pallas cat mother with kittens. Watercolor and prismacolor pencils.
- A pink and poofy werewolf! Why not. Flash and Photoshop.
- Art for the Further Confusion 2002 Program Book. See you at FC2003!
- Painting number 2 in a small series of paintings of my calico kitty. 20" x 16" acrylic on canvas
- A female cat morph with her ears backed, standing in the middle of a field. What did she just step in? Ew... 24" x 36" acrylic on canvas
- A displeased female minotaur who thinks of herself as a mad cow. 14" x 17" colour pencil on bristol
- Yes, I know the shadowing's all over the place. Yes, I know Karma doesn't look much like a lioness in this pic(not that she ever *did*, but anyway). And, yes, I know very well that this was a weak attempt at drawing style some might recognize from a certain anime series that spawned a certain card game. Is it a crime that I still like it? o_o;
- A christmas present.
- An illustration of my comic. It's the story about the prince of sky kingdom who go out to find the great spirit of ancient Pharaoh.
- A poster I have made for my game. It's about 2 heroes who go to destroy the darkness.
- Based off Yard Cat Bob, the notorious birder. (Bob doesn't have wings, nor is he yellow, but hey, artistic license). For sale at FC!
- A little picture from my homepage's index page.
- Hi there fellow furries, my name is Alphaleo, the newest member in the yerf family...GGGGRRRRR.....^_^
- This is 'Throwin leo' surveying a ruin city. Fully poster coloured painted.