<November 8, 2002>
- SO tired and it was rainy today, so I actually drew something for myself! I haven't been able to do anything due to work lately, so this was a nice break. for sale on ebay item: #920854865
- I haven't posted many sketches lately, but I really like this one and I don't know when I'll get the chance to color it. Mythical cross breeding...a dragon and Unicorn.
- I guess she is shocked to see a floating signature in her bowl? Or is she merely in need of clean water?
- Icarus chillin' in scary whitespace! methinks the wheelie-birdie must've pecked her eye o.O;
- Aw poor Donnie, Aria stole a lick of his sucker! i don't think he wants it anymore XP~ at one point in time the suckers WERE shaded o.O my scanner obviously did not approve of this. *gnar* next time i'll just have to shade darker ::too lazy to fix now XD::
- An add for a game I worked on for awhile called "Silver Sword". It's an arcade style action game where the player can take on the role of one the eight characters shown in the image. The final version of the game can be downloaded off my website.
- Nightfall and Splendor. (cookies to anybody who gets the obscure musical reference.)
- I'm redoing my comic book...
- I was asked to draw a monk in one of my classes. A lycanthrope priestess is good enough.
- A perspective assignment for one of my classes.