<September 10, 2002>
- heh- Well, for those interested, these are the other pages I've put out on the web so far from my "How to Draw Western Wildlife" book idea. This is the Abert (tassel-eared) squirrel page (page one of about 3 altogether on squirrels)....
- ...and this is the Gray Fox page. Also just one of several pages on gray foxes. And, for the record :), I use both pencil and Pigma Micron pens, then scan the drawings into Photoshop and put in the text.
- "Unubis" (Colored Pecils) Despite what it appears to be, this is not an Egyptan jackle dog, or even more, it is not Anubis. At least, that's not what I drew it to be. However, since everything is exactly what it appears to be </sarcasm> I decided to call it Unubis. If you can understand why, you are a smart person. This is a piece done for AP art AKA killing time. Image © Jenn Rodriguez 2002
- Who wants to give Mr. Floofybunbun a petty-poo? Sheesh! You'll all get a turn, calm down!
- The animal cast of "Wolf". (Adults: Jack, Silver, Janus, Shadow, Star. Pups: Indigo, Bernard, Lizzie) Since most of them have gone through some major redesigning, I deleted all of the old wolf characters pics here on Yerf. You can see other recent pics at http://www.wolfmovie.com
- A flying armadillo! I'm working on a logo for class, this guy ended up being doodled as an aside. I have a neat stylization coming along for the new flying armadillo logo.
- A work doodle that I thought looked pretty neat so I decided to colour it. I think I like how it turned out. Birkita and Ince are © Meinda Best 2002
- No. Simmy *has* been known to take to the air when under the influence of ancient alien energy sources. Really. [Simplicity is © her player, and Jiffy is © me. That game, is by Naughty Dog.]
- A Styracasaurus... Cuz they're so damned loveable and cuddly. He's adooorable!
- For all those "gung-ho psudo-weres" out there who claim to hate humans and society and would rather rip their hearts out then have anything to do with them, Under-Were's the brand for you. No human filth, guaranteed.
- My half of an art trade with the awesome Melissa O'Brien. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell, Frisket property of Melissa O'Brien.