<August 19, 2002>
- A Caitian in a regulation Star Fleet uniform, jumpsuit style. No boots for this species, of course! The badge was done with metallic gold ink, and scanned really badly. This is a coloured version of an earlier B&W pic.
- A young skunk in a pink corset, and that's about it!
- Chakats can frequently be viewed jumping to amazing lengths while exercising. A theriopangram created by Fred Patten and recently published in Furrlough. I'm very proud of this piece. No references were used to get that body form right. Only that upraised arm is a bit off. And of course the fence looks weird. I never could draw inanimate objects well.
- Yellow Fornax is shocked and delighted to receive the gift of a precious Rosewood guitar to replace the one that she smashed in a rampage of guilt. Drawing done for a Fornax story. Characters belong to Matt McCullar!
- Pink enthusiastically greets Spotty when he returns from a long business trip. Drawing done for a Fornax story. Characters belong to Matt McCullar!
- A beach vixen that sold at C-ace, looking all cute and vixen like. Fear the fish.
- This was the cover to the C-ACE book - Featuring Louie Loon, Burly Bear, Critter Coon and Gord the Beaver. Original Sold in the art show.
- An asian dragon I had at C-ace, but is now up at firbid. Watercolour, pencil crayon and gouache. Will edit desc when auction is over. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1030671300
- Fox-Shark goes on a diet. A piece that sold at C-ace. marker and pencil crayon. :D
- Sorry for the re-upload... I finally got around to having my dad help me scan this big ol' ugly thing! White acrylic and a cheap set of Prang watercolors on illustration board. Too bad it didn't win the art contest... pft, and they even returned it ripped, so I can't get rid of it, either! ;) Ah well. Lucent's © me!
- Somehow I have drawn another of Steve Martin's characters, and oddly enough this one is a Christian
- Big sister Tobaki holding lil bro Orochi's hand on the way to school. Tobaki © Jamie Stanley, Orochi and pic © to me
- I smack open a ketchup bottle. © to me
- Commission for Shetani (and this character is Chiratani...) BLARG. Don't you hate it when you realize you should have made something like, say, a leg look longer only after you've finished and uploaded?
- It's a bad habit of mine, but I can only do single gags for so long--I eventually start carrying mini-plots over, such as in this case, where the death of Herbie the Goldfish gave rise to all kinds of possible ramifications. (I have a feeling this is less of something Gothbat would do, and more something she'd daydream about, but hey, it's my fantasy world and I'm under no such limitations.)