<May 27, 2002>
- Sometime in '98 I realized little Kasumi Yuugata was to 'catlike' to be considered a Racoon Dog. Here is my failed attempt to let the dog out. *goes to hide herself from the shame*
- The result of watching the supplemental materials on my "Lion King" laserdisc set with my ferret Murphy flopped at my feet. Curse those TLK model sheets that make me want to draw again. Also partially to blame for my peek back into the furry world: a certain spottybutt. =)
- From an idea by Jonas Silver. A Unicorn cooking shish kebab. Yes I'm still alive!
- After a bit of peer pressure from Megan and Skorzy (C'mon! everyone is doing it!) I began to take a bit of an interest in bird watching. I even went so far as to purchase a book of North American birds. I think that's when I began to see that birds have WEIRD names. And in a fit of immaturity, my husband and I began to make up weird bird names of our own and created a game out of it. I created this pic as a graphic for my website. Go Check it out on my site! (www.furnation.com/XianJaguar) You'll find a link to the game on my home page (along with a link to current auctions).
- Mystery species for shading practice.
- Frenchie is © Steve Martin.
- Elemental Fur #2. Pyromancer fox.
- So I've been feeling in a graphite mood lately. Yatta! If you are planning on going to any cons in the near future, and you want a badge, there's a badge auction with your name on it, on Furbid! -_^
- "Midnight" Character sketch for my lupine alter ego... 2002 Ocicat
- "Woof Fu Workout" Woof fu practice keeps wolves on their paws! 2002 Ocicat
- "Exermination" What do do when some xenomorph tears yor ship apart, and kills most of your crew? Grab a Dembelli AR-7 pulse rifle and hunt the sucker down! 2002 Ocicat