<May 16, 2002>
- Aw HELL naw. Claire, you SO missed out ^^
- I just wanted an excuse to draw a lightsaber effect. Maybe someday I'll actually try drawing an actual Lightsaber *HILT*...
- As far as Summer blockbusters go, its the year of the Fangirl (or Fanboy). Problem is, when you're a big fan of the concepts behind two or more movies, its hard to pick a favorite, as Elias reluctantly demonstrates. The thing in my hand is Evel Duck as a Stitch plushie bootleg :P (BTW, those offended by what Ricochet's reading...too bad.)
- Odd little drawing. People need to not know so much at me. I'm getting really sick of people who think they know -everything- and are so therefore contented that they don't bother going any deeper, past the layers, past the lies. Past the casual misinformation. Blah. Art © me.
- An attempt at a different sort of style, not strictly angular, but more stylized. And no, I have no idea what sort of canid would have those sort of markings. Unidentifiable creature and art © me.
- She not be dancin, but she be swingin! Munkee! Munkees are fun, so I decided to try and draw myself as one. Whee!
- Follow up to Niki, since I wasn't on Yerf yet to participate in the *original* rock-bunny venture. Watch for those biting dust bunnies! *ow*
- Wolfie me with a scarily quizzical look on my face.
- RRROAARR!!! (Translation: "I'm not wearing any pants.") Wolves rule.
- Yep, it's another Stoneth vanity self port. Only this time I'm in Unreal garb, so if you play the game you should recognize the background. This one's not really fancy, I know. Just pencil. Anywho, UT rules.
- After sending a text description, D asked me to do his character "Drake" with my own twist and flavor, so here he is... I just hope this is somewhat close to what he had in mind! [Drake © 2000 by Dr.Dizaster] -- [Nov. 2000]
- The request of my Gilligan's Island contest winner (Mar. 2001), Lance Ikegawa! Here's his husky Frieda as a flaky ditz of a werewolf ;) [Were-Frieda © 2001 by Jen Seng] -- [Apr. 2001]
- Spoof, style mimic and gift for my pal Ookami Blazerwolf! He's a very skilled artist with a lovely style. But instead, here he is... all "HOPPED" up ;) Apologies to you-know-who ;) [Ookami © 2001 by Ookami] -- [May 2001]
- I doubt Killer K actually smokes stogies, but I just thought it looked kinda neat to pop a cigar in his mouth for this particular shot. [Killer Kabob © 1998 by Bob Moussavi] -- [Dec. 2000]
- Thundaga Psyche, funky munky alter-ego of Jocelyn Dunn! I love her art and suggested a pic trade, so this was my end of the deal. [Thundaga Psyche © 2000 by Jocelyn Dunn] -- [Mar. 2001]