<May 12, 2002>
- Just a little doodle... not my usual style but it was fun to play with. And I tried a bit of Photoshop coloring again. It turned out pretty well, I think. ^^
- Happy Moth's Day even though this pic isn't at all related. Scan took a lot of ink detail out, even before I shrunk down the image. Planning on doing more with my background inks, as I tend to like the pix when I do. Forget to put bg's in sometimes, you know? (Inks and markers) Character is Arphalia, though it looks more like his OOC femish form. Hard to tell. © 2002 Arphalia. All rights reserved. http://arphalia.tripod.com
- I drawing I did a while back. Killer chickens just rock. Must note on making fleet of them some day. Maybe at Anthrocon. I'll be there.
- Toscah, the Norse nanny..okey-doke.
- These are croppings from a painting I'd been fiddling with all weekend. These are the only subjects that really suit this category, everything else is pretty heavily peopled. Found a book on Arthur Rackham's illustrations for "Ring of the Nibelung" and had a good ol' time. As if that weren't painfully obvious. I suppose I'll show the rest of the painting if I ever get around to setting up a website. Oh yeah, that thing. hmm.
- BARF! Syphon City, a lil RPG Ko and i attend to...created by her so she's da boss-lady n.n%A1. Okay, All chars © their players, and if jo interested in joinin, just drop Ko-chan a line n.n... fakeshot by me =3
- "Jadeclaw Rabbit #3" - A rabbit who hunts "hopping vampires" [I didn't make that term up, honest!], armed with a coin sword and paper talisman. Colored up for a banner to advertise my Jadeclaw adventure for ConGames 2002 on July 27th in Tampa, FL. (Plug, plug!) Jadeclaw, Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.
- "Jadeclaw Qiling #9" - A qiling (ki'rin) mage with an "attendant fireball" and an iron fan. Colored version of one of my paper models available on my site as pdfs and fonts. Jadeclaw, Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd.
- Libra perched on a stone carving.
- Dogfire, Toast and Bigears start a delivery service. [warning: panoramic view]