<April 11, 2002>
- My boyfriend's cat (who is affectionately named Greyboy) can't see out of one eye. As cute as this cat is, however, he cannot be saved from the fact that he is a "typical idiot male". See, the reason he IS blind in one eye is because he likes to fight with raccoons and a few years ago one got the upper hand. So the other day my boyfriend tells me that Greyboy might now ACTUALLY be a one-eyed cat because, yet again, he lost a bout with another raccoon, who ruined his bad eye. The vet told my boyfriend that there's a good chance that Greyboy will lose his eye. Ouch!
- a commission i did for a roommate. micron pen.
- bunny police snipers. Marker comp. ..and a nice rendering of a Heckler and Koch PSG-1
- though a fanart, it was officially commissioned by a fanclub, and was created with the original creator's written consent. micron, pencil and CG
- Art trade with the snail-lady.....
- (Wordware needed to change the cover of my book to reflect their branding motif.) So, here it is, complete with a cartoon wolf (Wolfie) and an anthropomorphic lioness (Msaka) -- both included and ready to animate on the CD -- soon to be appearing in stores (already available on Amazon and BN.com)! The "secrets" to take you from where you are now, to where you want to be. "If you buy only one book on animation, this is the one to buy." -- Tom Roth (30 year animation veteran: Disney Feature, Sony Pictures, PDI and R&H).
- Don't read into it. Just read it. I'm trying to express a feeling.