<March 20, 2002>
- This painting took me a long time to finish, but I think it was worth it. The real product looks a whole lot better. Watercolors and colored pencil. I'd appreciate any comments or crits on this one.
- Altarskunk and Tylyddar are getting married, at the St. Francis of Assissi Chapel off of the Bitter End, on March 25, 9:00 PM Eastern. You are cordially invited to share in the joy.
- guess who? syris! hey, sorry about the delay! syris is © to her creator!
- Commissioned. He wanted it colored...so here it is. 11x14 watercolor and colored pencils.
- Commissioned. Redrawn from an older version of this picture. I was also free to choose my own colors. 11x14 watercolor and colored pencil. Ugly scan lines not included in real piece :}
- Commissioned. Redrawn from an older version of this picture. I took a digital picture of myself and used it as a reference...the resulting sketch came out MUCH better than the original one. I was also free to choose my own colors. 11x14 watercolor and colored pencil. No ugly scan lines in the real piece of course.
- Happy little blue frog shaman, in Hopi kachina gear. I love frogs. You can make them any color you like, and so long as they're frog shaped, people go "Yep, it's a frog."
- I have no excuse for this cuddly...rhino...thing.
- A CD cover for my brother's school production music.