<March 6, 2002>
- A self-portrait type piece of Basi fluff. I just haven't drawn lately... so I'm pretty much happy to still be able to do anything! So this is the kind of thing I wear (in fact what I wore today) though Basi's a tad skinnier than me ^^;;
- Brother badger, Cover me with earth when i need to hide Dig me back out when i miss the sun Lead me through undiscovered paths and flush out answers hidden from me
- a golden sage. i love drawing dragons. i need to do it more.
- A cheetah dramatically poses before a dreamy castle. Prismacolor markers and colored pencils with Micron pen on Bristol Board. Copyright 2002 Bridget E. Wilde.
- More practice in drawing kimono; the figure was loosely modeled after a photo in a Japanese book about sewing kimono (alas, I can't find it to cite the actual title right now). Prismacolor markers and colored pencils with Micron pen on Bristol Board. Copyright 2002 Bridget E. Wilde.
- The warm weather response to Jiffy's picture (/ziotom/laurie6.gif) also done in Lucy Cousins' Maisy style. It's Toledo, Laurie and Mason romping about on a nice day.
- another thing from spring 2001 - anatomy's not quite right, & not a whole lot of detail, but i like the idea/coloring/lighting.
- it's Wil (Wilinsharidin) trying to be cool. yah, this is the last old thing on the ole desktop - new stuff comming shortly, promise!
- In the quiet moments, there has been time to paint. It has been a wonderful healing salve for the soul. This is the under-painting for a commissioned portrait for the family who made my dogsled. This is Blueberry, one of their leaders!
- It is done... It is as good as I can make it. I am content with the tools and techniques it teaches; how it embodies what I have taught in person for years. It is what I wish I would have had when I first dreamed of becoming an animator, what I wish I would have had when I "Plateaued," and none around me could help me get to where I wanted to be as an artist. To quote Ms. Brisby, "You can unlock any door, if you only have the Key." May this be the Key, for a great many people, who also have dreamed "the Dream."
- Second colored piece in the Wolves portfolio. A female wolf regards a dire wolf skull, pondering her origins. Colored pencil and watercolor.
- "Ty Boomtail" Nothing fancy tonight, just a little something i threw together out of sheer boredom! 2002 Ocicat