<February 23, 2002>
- In a fit of "I don't want to do other work", I decided to actually do some request pics. For once. This is "Kaela Foekill", otter extraordinaire.
- Request pic for Emilee: Kalear Moonblade, a minky sort of mariner. Arr! Shiver them timbers!
- Don't try to find any coincidence with the furs on this pic and those usual posters to AFF. They aren't based on anybody. :) The art is © myself.
- "i don't want any girl scout cookies!" says the orange dragon to the dark unicorn named dendren, who is actually complaining about the horrible lighting and lack of contrast. oh well, sorry about that.
- a pair of red creatures resting on rocks at night in the rain. sorry about the darkness!!! the board was black and the scanner didn't pick up all the color.
- My little brother needed a livejournal icon, so I made him one. Then he wanted me to upload it here, so here it is! 'Kain da Fox' in prismacolor marker goodness, all on the last bits of my illustration board. Kain is property of my little bro, James. :)
- Pale kids go to the beach.... Nyeh. I might sell this (or prints of it) but I wanna wait and see if I wanna put it in the art show here in town this year.... we'll see. I'm thinking of deleting some of the older images on my yerf account, too, because it's getting to be rather unweildy... Heh. Characters © me.
- "Astronomy lesson"- Alnath teaching a younger Altair the wonders of the universe.