<February 14, 2002>
- That time of year again already? Time for the flood of Valentine's Day pictures! Here's my contribution: a loving portrait of my cheetah angel. :)
- Yes, obligatory valentine's day picture. Have a good one! Love you Hosea...
- The result of not enough sleep and listening to Elissa's "Mamboleo" while drawing and coloring. I had fun drawing, tho! Kasumi (Tanuki), Kompy(um...), Lightning (Twisterdow-the brown one), Dopple and Ganger (Pengoodo twins), Swift (Flying Dolphin), Speed (Python) and Ricochet (Rat/Raven) are © me, Oscar © himself
- A sample pic for a wallpaper I made for my honey-bunny ^_^. Happy V-Day, folks! Kasumi Yuugata No Tanuki © Nicole Trujillo.
- Insert something a bit angsty here. Remember to exude 'lonely'. Wag anyway.
- Our first Valentine's day, made extra special. Awwww. ;)
- Poor little moth griffins, they just can't stay away from a good flame.
- ..And Jefferson Airplane has been stuck in my head all day..argh. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody. There will be crew treats in the costume shop today. For some this day means love, for others its cookies!
- The finished version of my Beatles Parody, a comission for a friend of mine. Took me forever. Colored pencil on bristol board. Thanks Mark!
- Another mouse-drawn oekaki doodle. I like this, despite a few errors that I didn't notice until I was finished. Dedicated to Kylen. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.
- I was feeling kinda down the other day. So I drew this. I felt a little bit better. Anaaki is © Stephanie Villarreal, who is the bomb.
- Happy valentines day all! (I know the clouds aren't their best, but the crows are cute, ne?)
- My grammar teacher requested this. Some generic bald eagles. yo.
- Little doodle for Illucian. *woofles softly*