<January 31, 2002>
- Abe with a New-Age/dream twist. A "thank you" gift to Chris Goodwin. :)
- Another recent one, based on a photo I took of my youngest daughter, back when she was still cutely immobile. Prisma markers and colored pencils with Micron pen.
- Trying out the up-load facility with a slightly older piece (June 2001). Inked with a gel pen, which I disliked heartily, except for the interesting effects in the BG.
- Woo-hoo! It worked! This one was from September 2001, done mostly in marker with a little colored pencil. I was Not Happy with the feet, but consider this one of my best of that time anyhow.
- They've turned off the hot water in the dorms again. That combined with the frustration of an eight o'clock class on Plato inspired this drawing. Actually we had a very confusing discussion on cats and chairs and their relation to Plato. Of course, as an artist, I am adding to the corruption and ruin of my society. I must be stopped.
- This is Scaramouche,one of my favorites. Yes, I realize the legs in relation to the torso are an anotomical improbablity. Of course, by mentioning this I am only drawing more attention to it, so..never you mind.
- Ruggels sat me down at the con and we had a frank talk about the recent decline of mt artwork. Hopefully my con sketches do not reflect this disturbing trend. The title of this sketchbook was "Unusual Furries Doing Unusual Things"
- Professor pussycat. Rowr.
- Same drawing, overprocessed to give it that modernist clip-art kind of look.