<December 29, 2001>
- "Jill Hammer" - Ink sketch of an elephante named Jill.
- Got me an animal anatomy book the other day and decided to try my hand at practicing my canine bodies. the result? Ended up reviving a rather old character that was part of this one story idea involving crimefighting artificially resucitated zombie dogs. You can tell why it never took off :P P.S. *YES* I was inspired by Resident Evil at the time (the first game-she's that old!). No, I'm pretty sure it's not fanart since I never planned to use her in the RE universe at all. Ok, that should clear things up now.
- A picture of one of my alien creations. This has been on my HD for over 2 years, and still I think it's my greatest photoshop piece to date. It began as a 10x14 drawing, inked, scanned, and quickly became a 62 MB file. I spent 2-3 days on this one, using a mouse to do the shading, coloring and gradients. I had to find images of the earth and moon for the BG, and reshade them. The most difficult part was getting the red outline around the body. Ask me and I won't be able to tell you how I did it. I simply don't remember. Anyway, it deserves to be seen.
- Waii, Orochi and his 8 tutti-fruity-colored snakeys. © moi
- Inspired by this Kodak comercial i've seen running... Kasumi n Kompii © dearest Nicole Trujillo, Leon & Orochi/me as well as the pic © to me
- *looks up in the furry-term dictionary* uhhh lesse... well i still stink at BGs, but shi came out ok ne? first time trying to attempt to draw jewelry n.n;, looks good on hir ne? © forever to me