<December 25, 2001>
- Now that I've got a degree, I realize how little I actually know. The real world is a harsh mistress. Don't be surprised if someday you see this starving artist peddling sketches on a dirty street corner.
- I'm not going to add to the posting-of-christmas/holiday-picture-trend...trends, no matter how small, are scary to me (as are holidays.) This here's a sketchy kingfisher critter and one of the few things I've been able to scrape out of my creative urges since graduation.
- My Christmas card image for this year has the theme of the preciousness of relationships between family and friends.
- Isawthisbigyummyfruitcakeflyingoverheadand Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
- A Secret Santa gift for someone who likes 'taurs. It's actually TWO bad puns, if you can stomach that. Bonus points if you can guess them. ^_^