<December 23, 2001>
- more painter smoosh.
- As soon as all of the mess in my life gets cleared up (hopefully soon) I'll be working exclusively on backgrounds! *gasp* I have a portrait commission auction if anyone's interested:http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400324760
- BTW, if you're still wondering where I got the feathers for ntbfetha.jpg ...Pic©me. (P.S. It's not supposed to be anyone SPECIFICALLY, though if you find it to resemble your character...um, oops?)
- Look out, Mr. Apatosaurus! Mother Nature's playing Ping Pong again! Pic© me. Lookie, free clipart, people!
- Ooh, stylized Shadow pic! *cringes from the cruddy backround* I did it AGAIN! Rather than leave it in a nice blank screen like anyone else would, I HAD to add the BK! Stupid me, stupid! Ahh, well...Shadow © me, myself and moi.
- Lookie mommy! I twied to do an anthro/'taur like spotted cwicket! It all sketchy an' gween, but I still like it! Inspired from a photo, BTW. Pic©me.
- When my brother got married earlier this year, I drew this pic of him and his wife JoLea in furry form. Now the color version is finally done in time for Xmas...hope they like it!
- Nebkamet (I decided to drop the "H" in her name...too confusing) lighting some incense in Tree Temple of DOOM(TM) Nebkamet is ©me, no touchie.
- Page one... Ginkin Loves frogs...now we know why. Koi water color on cold press illustration board, cleaned up the edges in photoshop 6.
- same as 1, only this time.... I plead the 5th. ...Noooo comment!
- Ah the joys of working with a wacom tablet...no scanner and a screen that is older than the theory of relativity.
- A christmas preasent for Kelvin the Lion. :) My favorite little spastic kangaroo actress sporting her hand knitted.. (yes HAND KNITTED) poncho.