<December 3, 2001>
- Head shot of another raptor, also drawn in jail. This time it's me, Swift Claw. Yea. I'm an ex-con. Woo-woo.
- This little guy I also met in jail. He's a raccoon, and he's NOT DEAD!!!
- Couple little raptors I sketched while during recent vacation to jail. I messed up on the female's arms, but left her on this picture anyway, wish I hadn't.
- This picture goes with a big thanks to a very kind dragon who helped a very stupid gryphon through some tough times... I love you Hosea.
- Playing. Nothing special.
- Concept sketch of the uniforms that will be donned by the members of Project Destiny. Concealed under the left sleeve is a computerized gauntlet with a million uses, containing a Chrono-stabilizer without which each of them would return instantly to the present. Now where do I hide the weapons? That'll be in the next draft.
- There we are, the first group shot of the Agents. Director Maze is in there too. They are dark-clad people who have blended into the backgrounds of history. Each agent in the team has a different role in shaping the past. I'm still working on names for some of them and finalizing designs. Characters and Designs (C) John Macfarlane 2001.
- For a drawing class, we had to illustrate a similie.. So fox ahoy.
- A prize pic for a recent trivia contest I held, one of my older characters from "Revamps" named Marissa. I haven't drawn her for a while, so she's probably a bit off model.
- For a later issue I need to show what military branch Team-V is associated with, so I decided that the best choice was the Marine Corps. Every meal a banquet, every formation a parade...
- A prize pic for a recent trivia contest I held.
- Commission for Jason Brandenburg. Lizard character from his story. Ink on Bristol board, stippled. Hey, I like this one. Stippling killed my wrist, so I appreciate the work of Julie Thompson. I feel her pain. 0_o
- Rough sketch of Danielle, experimenting sorta. HB, 8B pencils on copy paper.
- Same as the last, not as happy with this one but I'll keep trying.
- Moonsong: Rising, 2. (8"x10", oil on canvas)
- "Barbarossa" A simple little rendering I did tonight due to complete and utter boredom-" -2001 Ocicat