<November 18, 2001>
- My thumb hurts from this one. (Crazy trackball) It's Elise paying respect to her brother: Iulian. I -=love=- jackals, especially black-backed jackals. And that is all I have to say. ^_^
- Gliche my dragon pooka transforming into a, uh, dragon. Looks painful, count me out.
- Quick ink/colour picture. Oh my god, I made an Avatar, Hell has indeed frozen over. I call her Kate. Kat is too corny and when I mentioned Kit Gus cringed, so yeah, Kate! Hee.
- A picture I drew of my friend's character from Ungabunga back in June. That snake still doesn't have markings. Nothing is right in the world.
- An obviously old picture from 2000, but I like her design still. I never did come up with a name for her, so she is thusly dubbed Okapi and nothing more. But while we're talking about how weird she is, let's make fun of her, cause she's stumpy! Look at her left arm, gimp! At least she's a cute gimp. o_O
- Pretty generic 'character design' picture of Deadweasel to serve as a T-shirt design (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=scarebear,scarebear2,scarebear3). I've been trying to put more personality in my drawings. I'll have some new non-generic pictures up soon... I wish I could draw faster.
- To think this pap-- us-- to b- whit-! Th- ac-ony- stan-s -o- China Oc-an Shipping Co-pany, a -ivision o- -h- Chin-s- gov--n--nt. Ac-ylic lika -o-o. (Why'- -y co-put-- go -ucky on -- all o- a su---n? Sh--sh.)
- R-sult o- -y -i-st -o-ay into -ountain p-ns. (Du- to a k-yboa-- p-obl--, uploa-ing this is a hassl-.)
- Commission of Max Nigthflurry walkin' through a forest. The big tree in the BG was inspired by a photo I saw in a Japanese culture magazine. The slime on the log is supposed to be moss. After I finish the commissions I promised, I won't be taking them again for a while. I'll be illustrating a children's book. Max Nightflurry is © Emporer Tim. =)
- Mars Academy Head Technomage Instructor, Zimae and her technofamiliar, a cybernetic Flurry named Jewel. Marker and colored pencil! Trying to do MORE traditional mediums.
- This one probably won't get finished, but I like Scruff's face.. heh. What the heck am I always doing wrong that black fur (his right arm) comes out looking like messed up shading??