<November 8, 2001>
- A picture done for a friend when he was feeling down... I love ya Hosea. Also a case where I like the zoom better than the entire picture. You can find the whole picture... uhhhh.. somewhere I'm sure. Hosea belongs to his creator.
- Goofy jackalope drawing for Mr. 1311
- I was aiming for a sense of desperation in the grey figure, but now that I've had time to ponder this drawing a bit more he just seems to be a little cliched and cutesy. :/
- A mashing of pixel-paint for Cara Mitten, an all around incredible person. Smushed with pastels in Painter Classic.
- Amost a redo of a pic already in my archive, hopefully this one shows an improvement. Done in Tria markers on bond paper.
- is merle! with a body! apparently she's been sprinkled with ratixie dust. btw merle, email me cuz i lost ya! >.<;;
- Human mind takes the beat, but changes the flow slightly to force a kind of free will to the domination of sounds. The vibrations make the room alive- the soul make it surreal- the body make it fluid- the people make it welcome- the brain makes it memorable...
- Koi: Nishikigoi- Or just fancy carp if you don't care. This pencil rendering originally started as a light study of a glass bead- the eye of the fish. It grew from there because I do so love these tame water giants...
- Heaven is where you are standing... (here and now is the best time to live) a rather zen/buddhist thing to say when life needs perspective. Or something nice to say to that special someone... Hi Leona ;)