<October 25, 2001>
- portrait of Ashen, aka Miss Congeniality.
- feathery sort of dragon sporting obsessive, frustration-spawned texture.
- "No autographs, please..." The world's most famous Greph.
- Ack- yes, another gryphon.. a commission this time. Sunsets are fun to paint... (photoshop painted)
- "Rez" - A late birthday gift or my buddy Rez. I get to wear his hat now! *glee!*
- Feline fellow in a turtleneck. Done (almost) entirely with a .07 mm mechanical pencil.
- Doodled up a picture of Lizzie sitting in a Mighty Taco before work. Coloured it in Photoshop a couple nights later and added a background I'd drawn at Denny's a few weeks before. Decided to be a little creative with the border on this one. Turned out to be a nifty poster.
- I forced the picture out during my drawing slump.
- Here we have a dashing Max posing with his Spitfire. I was hopeing he would like it.... Max©Malcolm Earle
- "Autumn Dance" -- A unicorn plays the flute as an autumn storm sweeps across the countryside. I finally finished coloring this one. (Took me long enough!) The black and white work is done with regular markers and a pen brush, whereas the coloring is done with markers and colored pencils. (26 Oct 2001)
- "Little Duamutef Stealing from the Canopic Cookie Jar" -- another silly doodle I did to put in the Necronomicon art show. (Sorry it's such an obscure joke! No, it's not Anubis.) (26 Oct 2001)
- "Bastet's New Rattle" - a silly doodle I did on the back of some left over mat board, with some pens and markers, as a last-minute item to mat and hang up for the Necronomicon 2001 art show.
- As any good snail should be - dead and dissected! XD (Anna please don't kill me) Referenced off b&w line art in my lab manual!
- CafePress is doing this fun thing with limited-edition beer steins, so I thought I'd try my hand at a little logo. Anyways, here's Jezzebel Bat as cute beer-totin' bar wench. It's really hard to redesign costumes to accomodate her wings, sometimes... :p I f you're actually inclined, go see http://www.cafepress.com/ponygirl to buy a stein or something...but better go now cause the end of the month's coming...o