<September 9, 2001>
- "Kiss Of Death" - Stupid title. Look for it on FurBid! I need Money! Got a commission going too. PLEASE! I'm running out of socks!
- A big-eyed urchin, respectfully dedicated to the art of Margaret Keane. A 3D doodle, executed in Lightwave. Thanks to Scott Ruggels for introducing me to 3D.
- Ow. My hands hurt. :P This is for Linn's birthday (obviously)! It's only a day late, which is really good for me, considering Ali hasn't gotten his pic yet, and his bday was in February. :P I tried to finish this last night, which was stupid, because I was tired. ^~ I was too lazy to color it, so I toned it- with fake computer made tones. Apparently I didn't do a very good job. If anyone has tips for making tones, let me know. :P Kahlua (who has her hair in a bun and looks kind of demented) and Silver (slightly less demented) are both © to me. =)
- At a party, Thomas Dye and I found ourselves in the familiar position of sitting at a table sketching and pondering why there's air. I'm represented as the scaly one on the left.
- 'Early Snow.'
- A kinda old picture of one of my friends' personas. He does a lot of 3D stuff and some regular drawings too. See his website at Furnation.com/Grey and if you like his stuff, tell him to update his site more.
- o/~ Creole Lady Marmalade... o/~ Was thinking of that song when I drew this, though she's gonna be wearing much different clothing when I'm done. Marmalade and Sunset (next pic) are going to be part of an all-cat print portfolio I'm hoping to produce in time for Further Confusion, but work is slow now that school's started...
- And here's Sunset. Named after the movie, Sunset Boulevard. Part 2 of the portfolio. Obviously not finished in this scan, this particular one is already done but my scanner's busted so I can't put up the final version. "I'm ready for my close-up..."
- A scan of a badge I did for Valent at Anthrocon. He's a palomino colt, in case you can't tell. And, obviously, he's © his player.