<September 2, 2001>
- Older pic from the summer: a vomitously cute little orange thing and an irate arthropod. Trias, bien sur.
- Some sort of rockclimbing cat-beast. I was going for a sort of limited-palette, watercolory look, but with markers. (Tria markers!)
- She was smelly, vulgar, and occassionaly, would eat the other kids...but by golly, she was the best darn Girl Scout this troupe has ever seen...
- Umm...grr? Sabre © Moon Wang!
- A fat-free air-filled cookie to anyone who can guess the bus line of those colors.
- Sweaty elephants, a dingy dark-lit gym, bush-league wrestling and you, ya retarded puss. Drawn in 80 mins. w/no pencil underlines.
- He don't look lahk nuthin' but trouble. Layer...after layer...of cheap Liquitex Basics + Winsor Newton Galeria acrylics (is it deadly to mix those?)
- Y' know, folks, all through drawing this I thought of The Weathergirls' song "It's Raining Men" - but this earthbound guy seems none happy at all with the arrangement.
- There's nothing quite like a rubberduck.
- You can clothe any species. It just takes a good tailor.
- Mina, Amalia, and Sani. "o/~ I'm wishiiiiing / for another lizarrrrrrd... o/~