<August 30, 2001>
- When all else fails, ink the small stuff stuck on the bottom of ink testing papers. Scribbling works wonders for the mood when nothing is turning out as it should be.
- Looks like Skorzy's lady, Em'Ryld, does not like to be interrupted. :) I decided to test the limits of my patience by drawing in and shading every single scale on her body, the scan just does not do it justice. Prisma color markers and pencils with gel pen highlights.
- Yay, another commission done! This is Brian O Connell's character, commissioned by his S.O. for his birthday. I found out Glenfiddich 50 year old scotch is $8075 a bottle, when I researched the company for reference. The bottle shown is the 30 yr batch. Also, a try into relatively new territory for me: mirrors and reflections. I like.
- I really like how this one came out :) This here is a drawing of my Princess Sennakmet, sitting on her bed I guess day dreaming, perhaps about a young, dashingly handsome prince to come and take her away :) I was more interested in the colouring as I was doing this one :) I really love how this turned out :) Anyhoo, Senna here is © to me :)
- Another new character of mine, Joel Mendoza! He's Mitch's best friend, and is a tatoo artist :) BUT, unlike the smart, usually quiet and sensitive Mitch, Joel here is pretty much like the rest of my characters and acts like a total idiot. Jon has fun picking on Joel... I love Joel's hair... Anyhoo, Joel here is © to me :)
- "Don't Worry! Be happy!"! It's... Jonathan! Yup, he's one of my newer characters. This here is Jonathan Hemlich, better known as Jon, and if you didn't know, he's basically really peppy and usually happy all the time :) I think that's the point of that smiley in this picture there, I don't know.. I just drew that...Anyhoo, I love Jon.. he's cute :) Jon here is © to me ^_^
- It's...it's...EVIL TREKKER AND NICE TREKKER!! Well, actually not, I was just fooling around :) Anyhoo, I thought this up one day, a drawing of Trekker shaded with black...I like how it turned out, but the side that isn't shading looks awfully more evil then the other side...I think it's the eye...It'll haunt you in your sleep, I tell ya... Anyhoo, Trekker here is © to me :) Eyup.
- Oh, he's so dreamy!! :D Anyhoo, I flipped through a magazine to get the inspiration for this one, so I drew Mitch just..looking or something.. But either way I really like how this one came out.. With the exception of the background, which I think looks rather bad and corny...But I still like this piccie lots :) Nummy Mitchy.. Anyhoo, Mitch here is © to me, eyup :)