<August 27, 2001>
- Commission for Preyfar..his character as a griffin. I think I went a little too crazy with the feathering...
- Scanner fixed! A goofy fox portrait. I have gotten a little too excited and started to color this way too early. The neck turned out really bad, but I'm trying to fix it. I had to scan this in parts. You'll notice the funky lining stuff.
- "Kill the Mage," 5.5" x 7.5" Pen & Ink on paper. A general, and his captain are unnerved by a magic user that stands between 2 armies about to do battle. In his arrogance the general orders "Kill that Mage," or are they saying "We are Screwed!" *Shrug*..... I don't like the helment design on these, but everything I drew looked impractical, or just stupid. I do however like the badded leather, the shields, and the shashes texture. It will do.
- "Silhouette," 5" x 7" pen & ink on paper. An advert for book "Breaking the Ice, Stories from New Tibet," (www.sofawolf.com) I was asked to do this on a moments notice, and basied on this discription : "Clouds blanket the sky. Snow covers the ground. The only warmth comes from the heart beating next to you...... would you trade him for a ticket off this frozen hellhole? Breaking The Ice: Six stories of love, death, and snow from New Tibet.Coming in January from Sofawolf Press."
- Döner is similar to Gyros, but it comes from Turkey, not from Greece.
- Isn't I cuuuuuuuute?!?
- Yes, this picture is insane. So am I, suprise suprise!
- It's a mouse..... with a black jaguar pattern.... Yeah.
- No comment. Except perhaps that ye GODS this was a lot of work!
- My version of Anubis. This was actually a piece of concept work for a video game, but they have since changed the "animal" from a jackal to something else. So, now I can do whatever I want with this image. I hope he's not too humanoid for Yerf....d'oH!