<August 5, 2001>
- "I had a headache THIS BIG...."
- This picture, and skulbust.gif, are literally *all* I drew while I was at Anthrocon. Bummer. Next year, I'm gonna spend MORE time artjamming-- that's where the most fun is to be found!
- Shot In The Dark (august #1): Illustration. Spare change?
- Shot In The Dark (august #1): Illustration. The whole brochure was pretty much all drawn up while kicking around AC.
- Shot In The Dark (august #1): Illustration. Decided to call her Regine.
- Shot In The Dark (august #1): Cover Illustration. This is the cover image for my little brochure thing that I never finished in time to pass around at AnthroCon. Anyways, it is now finished and to those who have passed on their addresses, they should be going out in the near future. September's should be a lot better. August was a breaking of the ice deal with me. I never know what to put in these things.
- This was an uber quick coloring job to make my fountain piece presentable for the Anthrocon artshow. I got the idea when I was practicing backgrounds, then decided to make the fountain the subject of the picture instead. It's based off an silver candy dish I have from Italy, hence the grape vines.
- I'm back from Anthrocon and all my guests have flown home. Here is a little miniflood of stuff from the con, to be followed shortly by a miniflood of badges and sketches as I recieve them. A while ago Mel Skunk introduced me to a breed of horse called the Gypsy Vanner. I've since been informed they are also called Irish Tinkers, but this piece is based off the first name I knew them by. As always, this was done with prisma color markers, colored pencils, and gel pens.
- Angelique the cold-hearted (I mean besides literally!) Butterfly fish 'morph, complete with Toonami censor-ware! see, she kinda had a few markings on her body that most people would get the wrong idea with, so I reinked her with a swimsuit on. Either way, Angelique © me
- A sketch of Nathan the stone 'dillo. I used an actual male model (it was a photo =P) for the pose and a 9-banded armadillo for the design (kinda). Oh, and this is just him in his normal form...
- ...and this is Nathan in his bezerker Golem mode. I pity da foo' who messes with him! Nathan (both forms) © Me.
- A bony waterbeastie searches for something. A background, most likely.
- Celaeno, erm, standing. Yeah. With a basket. Inked using the draftsmanship style (thankyou Scott! :-)
- Um, unfinished scribble of a wounded burd named Amoux made to look slightly more finished through the use of two filters (yes, I suck--I'm sorry). I'm going away tomorrow, so farewell.