<June 24, 2001>
- A newer version of Ms. Penny.
- Vikala takes to the air in this nicely inked picture :) She plays a villain in an upcoming comic book me and a good friend are making, be sure to look for it ;) Vikala Jewel is © Benjamin Rodriguez
- Tar and feathers? I'm one step ahead of ya.
- Hooray for marketing and synergy! ;)
- Kia of Furtasia with a magic item. I did this as a sketch, to show what Kia, Aric's girfriend, looked like. She is an arctic fox.
- Another sketch I did, that I coloured up and redid. I nicknamed him Mace.
- A SD (Super Deformed) version of Sergeant Major Mortar I did while back. He is Darien O'Dour's rival.
- Not finished yet, I'll pull it down later when the final version is up. I don't even know the real reason I have to post it right now, but I hope you're feeling better, Conny. ^^ (And if it cheers you up anymore, I'll have you know I was nearly murdered by ferrets while scanning it :P). Anyway, the otter here would be Pippin, me ottery chum. =) Conny and her don't get along. Don't ask me why... ^^' Pip has asked me to colour it with markers, so that's the media it'll be up in later. Pippin © to Maya R.W, and Conny copyright to Mara S.
- Cursed purple bows, always coming back to haunt me...! This would be a birthday pic for Wonderhamster, which was (of course) fairly belated. =) But her pic for me was even more belated, nyeh! And it involved more purple bows in Silver's hair. :P Aaanyhoo, the shading was done very fast because I had to go to her house to give it to her! But I was 45 minutes late anyways. Ha... Yes, I'm always late. :P Wonderhamster © to Dara S.G, and Silver © to meee.
- Chow Mein, the deliciously Chinese lion. Yum.
- A lion cub. And yes, he's drawn in the so-called lion king style. The horror. I wish people would stop complaining about this style on the news groups, it's a personal preference. Sheesh. Oh, yeah, backround © 2001 Presto studios.
- Dudn't unrequited love stink? Yes, yes, I know. Well this is my mentor LissaKat an' her love interest, Toi. Giggling his head off.
- Just a semi-old pic of Rigel aiming his bow that I found down the back of my desk.
- Mr.Ferret upstages Jedd when he captures a mysterious floating rock in an old stinky sock. Also... I have absolutely no idea what a "bunny rock" is, but they look soft and pettable. :)