<June 15, 2001>
- another bass-totin' critter
- "Dear diary," This is one of my characters from an old comic strip. This is the first time I drew this one in anthro form. I will be doing the same if I ever get back to drawing the comic.
- "Prince Boris," 8.5" x 11" pen & ink on paper. This is a an older piece, back in the day I used to know how to ink in pictures. Prince Boris stand ready to protect his empire.
- "Isis," 24" x 30" Oil on canvas. Another older pic. The Goddess Isis, watches the days end come to her lake, as she gets an evening drink.
- "Wynnellwynog the foxtuar," 8.5" x 11" marker on bristol. This was a won commission for a contest on wolffox radio. Wynne was the winner. This is her enjoying a cup of coffee in her coffee shop on Furry Muck.
- A fun little thing I originally did for a school related activity but decided otherwise. Ain't it cute? ^^##
- Lookit! A painting! Tell me what you think, yes? And oh yeah, please check out www.my2by2.net/manawolf to get a free print of this image, minus text of course.
- A fairly older sketch of mine but I forgot to upload it before. A random dog/wolf inspired by the Mummy... but it is not Anubis! ^_^ © Heather Wasneuski, 2001.
- It amazes me that my scanner can even ruin a sketch... anyhoo, this is a practice sketch in my quest to learn how to draw males (and canines). Comments greatly appreciated. © Heather Wasneuski, 2001.
- A request by Takavu for her collie character. Not much to say about this one, except that I tried a different coloring technique. Rather than inking the lines for her markings, I used the pen tool in photoshop to outline each section, so there would be no black lines. It worked.
- Phew. Big 'ol request...Thank God for days off. However, I may not have one again for a while, so I won't be taking any more requests right now. I will still take commissions and art trades are always welcome. ;) Thanks.
- my bad, last one had a 6 o'clock shadow. yes these are from a published comic book. see my webpage for details. the deleted pic can be seen on club extinctioners on yahoo clubs. thanks for the concerned e-mails. i'll hopefully try to reply by next week.
- A Cyberpunkish fox. I'm going for a different style. his head is a little big, but I like the structure of it. Mm.. cyberpunk.
- Fem silver fox tiptoeing around. Maybe she's thinking a little too hard and can't walk right. Colored with watercolor pencils, watercolors, and prismacolor colored pencils. 10.5x9 Ugly green bikini-thing not included in original :P
- Dragon Party #7: Llewellyn again. The pipe is, of course, a mere formality if you can produce your own smoke.