<March 29, 2001>
- For my traveling friend of 'infinity', a pic of her drawn personae and mine in farewell vespertine. Roads rise to your highest anticipations, Andrea. We will meet again. Inks and markers.
- A lemurine type of creature so-called Luisiu (thats 'luis shoo' for the curious). Inks and markers.
- Part art trade, though mainly a gift pic for Rhonda Likins, aka: Lioness. Ink and markers. Character © R. Likins. Art © 2001 myself, who else? PS: She draws too. See my links section to find her.
- Krazyklaws again...*Purrr* :)
- Rendition of a crystal figurine, blue tinted.
- Phil dared me to post this. Not pictured-- Baby sister Katie, who was in London at the time of photo.
- Another attempt to draw a different style without copying one. generally considered impossible, but at least my attempts produce some good results I think. =) The shorts ruin it though, I ought to change it.
- the Complete animation sheets for Eferii and Radney the two main characters from The Shadow Cat.
- Victor's not so evil anymore. He's got a wonderful feline wife, a cute son, a nice home, a butler golem, and um... wow I guess crime does pay! O_O
- Well... apparently Victor attracts numerous unwanted guests to his place. Coming from miles around to to backhand him one.... huh, havent seen such violence since those girlscouts last week.
- This is a "just for fun" pic. Anybody else here ever gone through their old file cabinets and drag out something like this and go "Ugh, what was I THINKING??" Well, that's what I said with this. This was drawn in mid-99, I think. I THINK. It's hard to date some of these pics. Anyway, I was bored and thought you'd all get a kick out of this. Snitter is © me.
- Fur Fun no18.. Now it would seem that a Hare would be good for Hair care. >:o) Art©2001 by Donald L.Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Some renderings of the Stewart model I made in Rhino3d. This was pretty fun and much easier than if I'd tried to do it in 3DStudio, but still a lot of work. Now if it'd just compile... Stewart is mine, © 2001 Brian Rogers
- I think someone musta insulted his ride. Marcello about to pull his Arkansas Toothpick on someone. Ouch. That's Burton Bell's tattoo there by the way. Marcello is mine, art ©2001 Brian Rogers
- A larger rendering of my Stewart the Highland Destroyer model. Something like 3,000 polys. © 2001 Brian Rogers
- The latest Veronica drawing, and probably my favorite. Not sure if her belt thing is for a sword or a gun but either way it can't be good. Veronica is mine, art © 2001 Brian Rogers
- Guess this was bound to happen after listening to Opeth, Fear Facory and Kyuss too much... Marcello and Veronica doing some damage control in a bombed-out industrial district. Veronica and Marcello Rupelli are belong to me, art © 2001 Brian Rogers