<March 17, 2001>
- This piece was done as an illustration for "The Significance of Siam," a story by Corey Kellgren. Both the picture and the story are published in issue #3 of "Anthrolations" by SofaWolf press. Check them out at http://www.sofawolf.com.
- This piece was done as an illustration for Will Sanborn's "The Witching Hour." It is published in his second collection of stories, "Further Dreams," available from Solfawolf press. I used grey Prismacolor Markers and Pencil. It is currently upf for acution at Furbid. http://furrybid.transform.to/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&985448257
- "I punch!" I'll have more complete, detailed work as soon as the portfolio rush is through. Until then, "I punch."
- A dinosaur with a sword that i drew on the back fo a placemat while waiting for my pizza. Drawn in pink crayon, made blue with the wonders of photoshop.
- Me and Sam were playing with the Bearplane when we were supposed to be making decisions. =) Unfortunately Bearplane was then confiscated. :P I probably should have put Kerry in this pic since Bearplane belongs to him, but I didn't know what to draw him as. ;) By the way, those are lazy fishnet tights that you can see through Conny's rips. Don't they look like tights? >< Ahem. Anyhow. Drawn at Kerry's house right after Bearplane was confiscated. Silver © to me, Conny © to Mara Sternberg, and Sam... is Sam.
- Did this because I needed to draw Ciaran's boots, and I also needed an excuse to procrastinate over all the things I SHOULD have been drawing at the time. Like commissions. Or next week's comic strips. Oh well. Ciaran is © me. (please note the wonderful disgusting color of his pants. I just love getting high off the smell of my colorless blenders...)
- It's Fish-Stick boy! With his amazing power to, um... be as skinny as a fish-stick, I guess. This is an inside joke, and was drawn after talking on the phone to Devon for about 4 1/2 hours and coming to the realization that people who read my comic strip are truly a warped bunch. Fish-Stick boy is © me. Likewise his secret identity. Um, yeah.