<March 9, 2001>
- Beware killer goats with heads 3 times too big for their bodies.. done for Darkfox. I tried to use the inking style of those political cartoonists from the papers...advice on how to properly do this would be appreciated :O)
- 3 members of the bagel cult. Collect them all. On another note, my birthday is tomarrow.
- Drew about 15 pages of cat skeletons - and saw a VERY close-up shot of a comet - before even starting it.
- Did this to see what I could do in a few hours. Came out...a good percentage of the best it could have been - fit and finish errors.
- What are these two...anyway, acrylic + colored pencil got me this. Weird transitional stuff.
- Anybody remember "Space Harrier"? Anyone know what I can do to tone down greyless, eye-bleeding things like this?
- I find black for great cone-and-rod justice. Inspired by: "Close Your Eyes and Remember," Minnie Riperton, from her COME TO MY GARDEN (1970)...an album that planted itself in the base of my brain and has since spawned tentacles that leech all the other sections.
- Bobby's World
- A commission for BluJaguar and StarSpray. I don't think the lettering came out too neat though, but I like the rest of it. Especially the big plant (Diffenbachia?). Marker and colored pencil.
- A commission for J. Porter of the character Corsi. Corsi © J. Porter 2001. Corsi is a little 5" mouse with long black fur. She sits in the palm of a normal sized vixen. I added the bikini bottom in PS for Yerf just to be safe, even though nothing was showing in the original. Marker and Colored pencil. (I like the fur detailing!)
- Happy Birthday Kelvin! I figured I'd be the very first person to post a B-Day piccy for him, his birthday being the 10th. Mine was yesterday by the way.